Are you wondering if your current growth strategy will deliver the desired returns?
Could future growth be accelerated by acquisition and what synergies could be achieved?
Is organic growth sufficient to stay ahead of the competition?
What forms of strategic partnership can be implemented?
Are you considering entering new markets?
We also prepare a strategic analysis of local markets within a selected industry, analyze the local competitive environment, the potential of customer segments, sales channels, and the success of individual products.
We help our clients with tax structuring work as well. While developing the most appropriate acquisition structure, we mainly focus on the following:
- To create a tax structure that is commercially viable and achievable within the available timeframe.
- To preserve existing tax attributes/assets.
- To optimize tax relief for the financing costs.
- If relevant, provide for a tax acceptable integration into your current group.
- To allow for tax-efficient repatriation of profits and follow up the potential sale of Target.
Mergers and Acquisitions
As part of the transactions we offer clients comprehensive financial, business, legal and tax advisory services.
Our financial advisory team provides services to companies throughout their business cycle. Specifically, we help clients solve serious business issues.